Friday, January 21, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Stinky Stinky Stinky!

you could try purify.  I don't have cats, so not sure


----- Original Message -----
From: "KelliDonna" <kellidonna@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 2:36:25 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Stinky Stinky Stinky!

I basically have the nose of a bloodhound and being pregnant just
makes it a billion times worse. Like superhuman powerful! And these
might be totally dumb questions, but it's worth a shot!
I have a couple cats and the smell of their cat box literally makes me
puke. It gets cleaned at least once a day. We just use some regular
Arm and Hammer scoop litter.
I'm wondering if there is an oil I could use on their litterbox or
maybe even mixed into the litter to help with the smell?
Also, what are your suggestions for room deodorizers/air freshners in
general? Is there a particular blend that works better than others?
Again, with my super human nose, I will walk into a room and something
in there will just set me off and I am running to the toilet to puke.
For example, my stinky sons room! I don't know what exactly it is or
if he is just a stinky boy, but geez louize I gag walking past his
room sometimes!
Maybe if I had a spray that got rid of all the yucky smells instead of
just masked them it might help.
I'm desperate at this point!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment