Monday, January 24, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Cancer Protocol, Making Capsules, etc.

I wish I could answer that question. I have no idea if freezing them would be okay.
Whatever you do for him will be helpful and you will at least give him some quality
time.

Pat

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Clippy Girl <hairclippiesforme@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Pat - I appreciate you getting back to me!  He has lung cancer
(and emphysema), but the lung cancer has metastasized into his liver
and it is his liver that is failing and giving him constant pain. He
is taking morphine 24/7.

I have purchased him the Lifelong Wellness Pack, a diffuser, Breathe
and am trying to work out the oil/capsule issue.  Do you think I could
freeze the prepared gelcaps?  do you think they would last longer in
the freezer?

Thanks again,
Julie



On Jan 23, 7:37 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Julie,
>
> I guess because I have used the protocol so many times and explained it to
> many, I neglect to make the necessary changes, so it can be understood
> better.
>
> In answer to your questions:
>
>    - I would not make any more than two days capsules ahead of time. They
>    are powerful oils that will soften the gel caps.
>    - I use size 00 gel caps that are purchased from a Health Food Store or
>    Pharmacy.
>    - I drip them into the cap while holding the large end, fill the capsule
>    and put on the lid. You can also use a pipette, which is a small glass vial
>    with a squeeze end for easy filling. These can also be purchased at a health
>    food store or pharmacy.
>
> May I make a suggestion since cost is prohibitive and if it were my FIL I
> would have him fill a capsule with Frankincense and take a full capsule 3
> times a day. You have not specified what type of cancer he has. If he can
> apply topically the Frankincense would also be good for that. If there is
> someone who could apply it to the Spine that would also help.
>
> If he would like the pain oils that you have at the bottom of the protocol,
> these should bring him quality of life while he is battling this. Taking the
> LLV would be helpful if he is able to take them.
>
> Sorry I could not give you more information.
>
> Blessings to all,
> Pat
>
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Clippy Girl <hairclippiesfo...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi All,
>
> > I'm new to doTERRA and the group and I appreciate the knowledge and
> > support available.  I did do a search on this group to see if I could
> > find my answer, but didn't - I apologize if this has been addressed
> > before.
>
> > I have the cancer protocol documents and I have to admit that they are
> > a *little* confusing - but maybe I'm a bit overwhelmed.
>
> > But my main and most pressing question is HOW to fill the capsules -
> > probably a dumb question, but it seems tricky and I'm wondering if
> > anyone could share their tricks on how to do it a) any special filling
> > machine, b) what type of gelcaps work the best, c) can I make up a
> > month's worth ahead of time, d) do the gelcaps deteriorate and how
> > long does it take, e) can I freeze the prepared caps?
>
> > My FIL has been given 6 months and he is not in a state to do this for
> > himself, but he lives 2 hours away so unfortunately I will not be able
> > to see him regularly.  He is grasping at any alternative
> > (unfortunately some people wait until the last minute) and I'm eager
> > to put him on the protocol.  I know that money should not be an issue,
> > but I read the Cancer Protocol Cost document and spending over $1000 a
> > month is not an option for him :(  I believe that something is better
> > than nothing, so I'm going to do my best to work with his budget.
> > Maybe I could start him on the supplements and the capsules... any
> > suggestions on the best way to pare it down and still have success?
>
> > I realize that may be impossible to guess, but thanks for your time
> > and any help would be greatly appreciated!
> > Thanks,
> > Julie
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment