Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Pink eye

> This may have already been said so I am sorry if it has. My 2 year old
just had pink eye 2 weeks ago and it was a pretty bad case. I use eye
bright tea. You can get it at the health food store. You put 1TBSP of
the leaves to 1 cup of water. Boil, then let cool and put through
strainer (I didn't have a small strainer so I just used 1 layers of
guaze and it worked great), after it is cool you just dab a cotton ball
and drip it into her eye. It doesn't burn, hurt or anything, just feels
like water. I do it about every 1-2 hours and it cleared up totally in
4 days. I have used this many, many times on all my 6 kids and it
always works really well. You can use this for any kind of eye
infection or ailment and it works great! Hope this helps.

Tina

My daughter just got sent home from school because she has pink eye. I
> didn't know that before I sent her btw.... Anyway, are there any oils
> I can use to help this? I know they usually use antibiotic eye drops
> to get rid of it. Has anyone had experience using oils to get rid of
> it?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment