Friday, January 7, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] New to the group.

Do you have any hobbies? Social networking? Are you on facebook? I'm sure you have friends who get colds, fervor blisters, scrapes, sprains, burns, back ache, stomach ache, out of touch with the world...people who just have problems. "We have an oil for that"! Start with what you are passionate about and go from there. If you have a church family, that is a good place to start. Usually someone has something wrong somewhere. We are creatures of habit, so there are also addictions you can look at. Do you have the Modern Essentials book? There you will find most of your answers. That is your expert. They call me doctor Jan now at the church I attend, and people actually ask me what's good for this or that...Don't get in their face, just let them know you would like to help. Don't push, let it be something that comes natural and share your own experience of healing with them. I'm  sure you will get a lot of suggestions ...maybe a different angle. So many people here who want to help. YOu have joined a wonderful company with lots of integrity and education. This is the place to be, in the right time, and in the moment. Best of everything to you Amber, and we look forward to hearing from you again and again. You become your own expert as you start to use the oils yourself.
Jan in Florida<><
ps. It was hard for me to share at first, but I had a friend who severly burned her wrist on an iron, so I gave her a sample of lavender, and within a week she could not see it anymore. Awesome creations God gave us!


-----Original Message-----
From: Amber <lacinayia@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 7, 2011 10:13 pm
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] New to the group.

I joined recently with a big push from my older sister. I've always been intrigued by alternative medicine and holistic healing. During my massage therapy training we learned a lot about the benefits of aromatherapy. Of course, all this was years ago and I find myself here today seriously out of touch.

How do I get started with all this now? If I was still in the massage business it would be easy to promote it there, but as it is I'm a stay at home mom with little ties outside of that. Any suggestions on where to begin?

Thanks!

Amber
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment