Sunday, January 23, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] fevers

It should just push down and turn, but I admit they are sometimes really hard to get off.
And I have pretty strong hands, normally I don't have to go to hubby for help. I have one
bottle of Deep Blue that I will return for a replacement, because I cannot get the lid off
and neither can hubby.

Maybe I should have one of the grandchildren try it first. If you have problems you could
see if someone else can get it off for you.

Pat


On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:31 PM, TaLaisa Caldwell <talaisa@gmail.com> wrote:


It seems as though what works for one does not always work for all, holds true with essential oils. It is fantastic that they've found something that works for them and it's fantastic that you have options available to find something to work better for you. Love that about the oils.

For me and my children, I've found it more effective to find out the why behind the fever and help treat that. I like to do on guard for their immune system support and oregano to pressure points on their feet. To help them feel more comfortable I'll do lavender and/or peppermint. Although one son complains that the peppermint on the neck cools him down too much and makes him feel worse. He loves Patchouli, for everything and it works well on his fevers too.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment