Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Colon polyps

Julie,

Is he open to alternative methods? If it were me or my brother I would be extremely
aggressive.
They probably removed some of the polyps during a colostomy, its fairly non invasive,
as they go through the rectum. As for the others, I would take a size 00 gel cap and
put 5 drops each of Frankincense, Oregano, lemon and melaleuca. Then I would insert
the capsule into the rectum using a rectal syringe. It would be better to do it each night
before he goes to bed.
He should also start the LLV supplements and use Balance on his feet every morning.

He should be consistent with this and if there is a possibility of cancer then let us know
and we will send the protocol to you.
There are times when people just grow polyps and they just need to be removed. Don't
panic when you have such amazing tools like the oils to work with.

Pat

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Julie Lutz <lutzju@gmail.com> wrote:
I apologize ahead of time for not searching the past posts. I'm in a
bit of a haze from a lot of heavy news on all fronts of life today so
bear with me as I need some advice! Just got a call that my brother in
law had some digestive issues checked into and  has 16 colon polyps
(he's 33). He has had 15 of them removed non surgically (I don't know
how that works but this is what my dad tells me). There is one very
significant one that he has that can only be removed by removing a big
portion of his colon. He is also going in for genetic testing to see
if cancer is imminent. What can I do to help with oils?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment