Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Type I Diabetes and bacterial infection

Thanks Rosema...mom took her the oils she had on-hand to try for 3-4
days...OREGANO, MELALUECA, ROSEMARY in capsule form as well as ONGUARD
and then applying all of these topically as well as
FRANKINCENSE...she's gonna try this for a few days and see if she gets
any results. I appreciate your input!:) And I'll keep you posted....

I had awesome results from FRANKINCENSE after a dog bite this past
fall...nothing else worked but applying it topically got rid of the
infection in about 5 days(something similar had happened to me about 1
yr ago and it took almost 2 months plus TONS of antibiotics and other
health issues for me to recover so 5 days was NOTHING and I quickly
became FRANKI'S biggest fan!)

Blessings!

On Jan 24, 5:14 pm, rosema...@comcast.net wrote:
> I would do the oils you mentioned very agressively, internally and externally.  Hopefully the drs are keeping on top of this and making sure the infection is not in her bone.
>
> My son had a bad boil with stinky puss.  I was very concerned.  When I pressed on his buttocks and his spine a lot of puss kept coming out.  I used Frankincense, On Guard, Oregano and Melissa agressively.  I also gave him those oils in a capsule.  It was gone in 3 days.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Amelia1968" <ameliasantido...@gmail.com>
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 1:32:27 PM
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Type I Diabetes and bacterial infection
>
> Hi everyone...I need help. My mom has a friend that has a deep seeded
> bacterial infection in her finger that her doctors have told her is
> just a result of being a diabetic. This lady had surgery in December
> 2009 and STILL has the infection! She is also STILL on oral
> antibiotics and they cannot seem to rid her of this infection but all
> they have told her is that it's bacterial and it's nothing she did
> it's a result of her diabetes. My mom gave her some ONGUARD to apply
> topically and take internally on Friday and she has not seen any
> results as of yesterday(Sunday). I did some more research and I think
> maybe we should try a combination of Melaleuca, Oregano, and
> Frankincense or Myrrh...but those of you who are more experienced may
> have dealt with this or have a better idea...we are open to
> suggestions, thanks so much!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment