Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim & Sassy in South Jordan, Utah

I know this is short notice, but if anyone could use this ticket, call
and I will fax it to you. 801-372-1644

On Jan 3, 1:49 pm, GetOiled <forrest.lisa.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone close to Spanish Fork going to this class Tuesday?  The heater
> has gone out of my car and I'm not sure if it will be fixed by
> tomorrow. I hate to drive that far with no heat.   I can help pay for
> fuel.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment