Monday, January 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: peppermint in the llw

I'm a nursing mom. I didn't start the LLV until recently, but I have
not had any problem with it. In fact, all the nutrients that you are
getting will help so much because the nursing baby always gets what
they need and many times our bodies suffer if we don't take care of
getting them extra nutrition. I did have a La Lecha League Leader
friend of mine look at the Multivitamin and she was very impress and
said they looked great. I didn't have the other 2 supplements yet. My
advice would be watch you body and your baby.
I personally, did not have much of a problem with the peppermint
Essential oil, but my baby did a great job of nursing - she has a
great suck & would have nursed all day if I would let her. One of my
friends did see a difference in her milk supply - the "let-down"
didn't seem as strong and her baby seemed hungry sooner, so she just
drank more water and add some additional nursing times when she felt
she needed to us the peppermint essential oil and that fixed the
problem for her.
Hope this helps!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment