Thursday, January 20, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dead Kidney

Based on my own medical history of kidney failure secondary to
pancreatic failure, here are some suggestions. In my case, after I
turned to the natural arena, I had several different types of natural
healers tell me that pancreatic flukes was the "why" for my pancreas
failing and then the kidneys failed because of uncontrollable blood
sugar levels. From my understanding of cysts - the body forms them to
protect the body from what they contains. The "why" here is likely one
of two situations - toxins or pathogens. I would suggest getting on
the oil that will be coming out to go along with the Slim and Sassy
revolution for cleansing the filters of the detoxifying organs.
Frankincense for sure. Might want to have magnesium levels checked as
calcium that can't be absorbed deposits itself in other locations.
Magnesium helps with the absorption of calcium. I agree strongly with
her getting on LLV which will nutritionally support her organs. I have
used neat cypress to assist with the circulation through the
arterioles of the kidney.Others I have used are eucalyptus, lemon (and
also in my water) and geranium. I also sometimes use a warm, moist
compress over the kidneys. Purified water is important and elimination
of as many toxins that are put in or on her body. If you are open to
energy work to be incorporated, please contact me via email. Typed
instructions are long and challenging talking you through it is a
simple, effective technique.
Blessings,
Rebecca

On Jan 18, 9:39 am, Cassie Knudsen <sweetsupergi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Recently my 13 yr old sister was diagnosed with adeadleftkidney.
> She had a CT scan of thekidneyand they found that it had severe
> renal calcification and a benign cystic mass measuring 8.5cm by 4.9cm
> by 5.1cm. The rightkidneyhas a tiny benign cyst measuring 6mm. I am
> wondering what to use. They want to remove the leftkidney. I want to
> get some advice and see if there is anyway that the leftkidneycould
> regenerate. Also what oils to use to get rid of the cyst on the rightkidney. I know that you can live with onekidneybut where the rightkidneyalready has a cyst I am really worried that it will progress
> and have to have that one taken out. Please any advice is appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment