Thursday, January 20, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dead Kidney

well i'm not a dr. and if you want to see if the kidney can be
regenerated your sister may wish to seek out a second opinion. As far
as oils are concern I have used Geranium and Frankincense for my
kidneys (though not as severe as this situation.) I applied 2 drops of
Geranium 2x a day over my kidneys/adrenal glands and 2 drops of
Frankincense under my tongue 2 x a day. I would also add the LLV to
that. She can work her way up to the dosage if she needs to. You may
even consider going to a naturopath to get tested on how many drops
and what specific oils would help her in this situation.

Good luck!

On Jan 18, 10:39 am, Cassie Knudsen <sweetsupergi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Recently my 13 yr old sister was diagnosed with a dead left kidney.
> She had a CT scan of the kidney and they found that it had severe
> renal calcification and a benign cystic mass measuring 8.5cm by 4.9cm
> by 5.1cm. The right kidney has a tiny benign cyst measuring 6mm. I am
> wondering what to use. They want to remove the left kidney. I want to
> get some advice and see if there is anyway that the left kidney could
> regenerate. Also what oils to use to get rid of the cyst on the right
> kidney. I know that you can live with one kidney but where the right
> kidney already has a cyst I am really worried that it will progress
> and have to have that one taken out. Please any advice is appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment