Friday, January 21, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: constant cough ~ nothings working!

I have had a terrible history of coughing fits whenever I get sick.
Since I have joined doTERRA I have tried every oil in the book and
even came on this website yesterday to see what postings I could find
on this subject. You said that you have done aromatouch on your son
which got me thinking..that was one oil I hadn't tried yet. So I
immediately went to my oils and applied the aromatouch blend on my
neck and chest. My neck was very sensitive to that oil so I added
fractionated coconut oil. Amazing results I have not had a coughing
fit since :)

-Laura

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment