Monday, January 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: cold in the eye

Thanks everyone!

On Jan 16, 9:03 pm, Cheryl <c152bur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was on tour with my orchestra and came down with an eye infection
> the night before our big music clinic. I am the conductor and HAD to
> read the score so I rubbed melaleuca and lavender vigorously into the
> reflex points (the 2 toes next to the big toe and the 2 finger tips
> next to the thumb) plus lavender around the eye bone and the infection
> was gone by the next morning.  I love these oils!
>
> On Jan 15, 3:38 pm, megan hanberg <gmhanb...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi everyone-
> > I have a team member whose 1 yr old daughter has a cold in her eye.  I
> > wasn't sure what oils would be safe to use possibly just around the
> > eye? Or any other tips to clear it up safely? Thanks!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment