Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: clients and humidifiers

I don't even have a humidifier, so a couple years ago, when I was ill,
I used my crock pot on low, kept it full of water and a few drops of
eucalyptus. It was probably the best thing that got me well. The
moisture soothed my cough and gave me the humidity I needed.

I now know that heat changes the molecular structure of the essential
oils and that situation was long before doTERRA oils for me. I don't
know if this info helps; its amazing how we can repurpose an item/
information for the highest good when it is needed.

A Diffuser is on my wish list. =)
Shannon in Texas

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment