Monday, January 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Child?Proof lids!!!

Hi I was having the same probs. Just read your question. So gave it to
my hubby to try. He tightened it and then it snaps off. So go the
opposite way and tighten. Good luck hope it works for you.
Sue NZ

On Jan 23, 6:07 pm, Ramona in MO <ramonadote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  cannot open my wintergreen and Deep Blue bottles with the
> childproof caps.   I have minor dexterity problems with my hands but
> normally don't have difficulty opening things up.    Is there a trick
> to these caps that I'm not getting?    I'm pushing down and turning
> but all I get is a clicking sound!  LOL    Help!  ;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment