Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Necrotizing fasciitis

Hello dear friends!
I have a 14 year old friend who is in the hospital with Necrotizing
Fasciitis. This is a Strep A infection, and is, or is similar to MRSA.
The doctors didnt use "MRSA", but from I am reading they are related.
I am still getting more information on that, but I just used the oils
that I know treat MRSA. That, and I felt very strongly that he needed
Frank.
He was moved out of the ICU yesterday, but still in the hospital
undergoing operations on his leg... the site is open and no oils can
go on the wound or in him (YET!). The fact that he is out of ICU is a
miracle, and he is stabilized at the moment. Now we have to work on
saving his leg. There is still a chance he may loose the leg (it is
open from hip to knee and is daily being debrided, so the site has to
stay open until the doctors are certain they have it all), or he may
take a turn and loose his life. His mother is amazing and is staying
out of fear on this, and is staying in faith that he will be healed.
I gave his mother a blend of On Guard and Oregano, as well as a
bottle of Frank, with the instructions to put it on his feet as often
as possible, and when he is able (after the site is closed. they wont
let him even drink water right now), to take it internally in caps 5
drops of the On G and Oregano blend, and 5 drops of Frank in a cap.
If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear what you think. I
woke up this morning thinking that I should put some Meleluca in that
On G/Oregano blend.


Julia

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment