Sunday, January 23, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Doterra in Dallas

Hello there,

Is there anyone in Dallas that would be willing to give a friend of
mine some samples? I haven't talked to her just yet, her mother asked
me to do this. So I am just trying to see if anyone is the area.

She would need oils for some type of bronchial infection in her 10
month old. So I'm thinking like Breathe, Rosemary, Lime and then
something to relax him becuase they are using the nebulizer and they
have him on albuterol. So lavender, marjoram, serenity, something
along those lines. Whatever you could offer. I could pay you back,
by sending the oil in the mail or whatever you need. Or if you have
something in inventory that would be great also. She needs sometihng
to kill the infection also. I do need to talk with her to see what
she wants to do and if she is even inclined towards this. Her mom is
but we are miles and miles away.

But I just want to see what I could even offer her after chatting with
her.

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment