Monday, January 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Dog Cancer

My wonderful dog has just been diagnosed with Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
She has two growths that I have been applying melaluca to every night
for the past month or so. I haven't seen any progress. Is there a more
effective oil I should be using? and should I be giving her oil orally
as well? I am new to essential oils so I would appreciate any and all
advice!

for reference- My dog weighs 126#

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment