Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Detox/Sensitivity to oils

So I've been reading the past posts about allergic reactions/detox
reactions to the oils. Many have suggested the GX assist and PB
assist regimens. Although I've also read that the GX assist can be a
harsh cleanse, as well. Most of these posts end with this advise and
there is no follow up of whether it worked or not.

I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced a rash or other
"allergic" reaction to the oils, what protocol was used, for how long,
and what is your current experience with using the oils.

My dad is currently having a lot of unexplained aches and pains along
with a whole body rash. Nothing he is using is helping, including the
oils. He used the oils about a month ago with no reaction, but seems
to think that it's the oils that are causing his skin irritation. I
don't want to give him the GX assist and have another unpleasant
experience. Is there a slower, more gentle way to cleanse? I've done
some research on candida, and I don't think that is a problem, but I
do feel like he is having a toxic reaction.

Thoughts?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment