Monday, January 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Chronic occipital nerve pain that turns to migranes

I am a doTERRA IPC and I am unable to resolve this issue. I can not
afford massage/cranial therapy. Is there any oils that would stop the
pain and loosen the tendons that are attached to this nerve? The pain
is always there. On a scale of 1-10...(1 being the lowest pain) it is
about a 4-5 on a daily basis. By the end of the day it turns into a
migraine headache. The doctors put me on 2 anti-depressents to help
with anxiety hoping my tension in my neck and shoulders will loosen
up, along with a new anti-inflammatory. They worked at first, but for
the last two days the cycle is beginning again.

Any advice will be grateful.

Becki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment