Monday, January 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] certified equine or canine MTs out there?

I'm wondering if there are any certified equine or canine sports
massage therapists out there? I'm a veterinary technician (and IPC)
who is thinking about starting a career in this area. I think this
would be a good way to incorporate oils into my own business. However,
I really want some honest feedback about some of the pros and cons of
this type of career move!

Anyone out there that is willing to correspond over email? Thanks!
Tanya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment