Friday, January 21, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] bloated and looking like a swallowed a couple balloons

So I need some input on my situation please. I have been losing weight with just the slim and sassy and about 3 weeks ago I introduced zendocrine and terrazyme to the mix. Gradually I have been gaining weight over the last 3 weeks and my stomach, actually my whole front totally feels and looks like it is bloated all the time to the touch. I do not feel bloated inside, if that makes sense. I look like I swallowed a couple balloons. When I touch it it feels really bouncy. I can't even suck it in. I am getting a little bit worried and was wondering if someone had any idea of what might be happening. Adding those two items to the mix was the only thing I changed. I have also been breaking out really bad on my face and my neck and chest. My hands feel extremely dry. I do drink lemon water to help with detoxifying, but have been doing that all along.
Thanks for any insight you can provide.
 
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment