Monday, January 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] another cough question....

ok its that time of year.. and this is my first cold since joining doterra.. i am out of town and kinda stuck here for a few more days due to rain and snow and i didn't bring everything with me. what i have with me. is NOT doterra eucalyptus, onguard, peppermint, lemon, and lavendar. 

my 3 yr old caught my nieces cold. when she get sick it ALWAYS goes straight for the chest and turns into asthmatic bronchitis. she is wheezing and coughing, its wet sounding, and barely a runny nose. I have been rubbing onguard straight on her chest a few times a day and when i do it seems that the coughing subsides for a while. she hates taking internally even if i try to hide it in something. i have been giving her raw honey for the throat and cough which is helping too some. my worry is that she is going to end up with another ear infection so i'm trying to get this out of her body asap!!!!! what else can i be doing?? lemon water? should i cup diffuse; onguard, lemon, lavendar, eucalyptus???? i have a cheap plug in room diffuser.. the aura cacia type with me, i can put onguard on that and keep it close to her. oh and i have a diffuser necklace with me.. 

so any more ideas??? waiting for me at home is my autoship order with melaleuca, lime, and oregano.. so i'm eager to get home!!!

--
my2.tupperware.com/mindylefort

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment