Sunday, September 5, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Scensy Candles and dogs

Kevin, I still have not received my books.  i sent the check, you acknowledged the check and sent the books.  Is there a way for you to check with the p.o. to see what's happened?  Thanks!  Teresa
 
Teresa Jenkins, D.Ch.
NatureWorks Wellness Center

Creating Wellness, Naturally!
7522 Irmo Drive, Suite 6
Columbia, SC 29212
(803) 781-5866

www.natureworksonline.com

"Our desire is that your thirst for better
health will be quenched in this place! "

 
In a message dated 9/5/2010 11:05:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, doterradiscover@gmail.com writes:
Kevin, I agree with you about the candles, I would not even be in a room with them.
 
I want to tell you that I took the books you gave me to convention and I should have had a lot more with me. There were a couple of other people that had your books and there was a large discrepancy in the cost. I would like everyone to get this book that has animals so maybe you could standardize your cost.
I actually gave the books as gifts to people that had been in my class, I wanted them to get out among the masses.
 
Carol has done a great job on this book and her graphics are great. Hope you do will with it.
 
Pat

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Kevin McDonough <doterraoil4u@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
 
Went to a dog groomer the other day with my beloved K9 and they had one going, a scensy (or however you spelled it).  I immediately told the groomer not to use the scents as they were only fragrances.  I also called the lady selling it that these should not be placed in a small area where dogs were groomed.  She took the news well.  Does anyone know about scensy candles?  I think using real oils is much healthier for dogs and people.  Any comments?  Blessings

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment