Thursday, September 30, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] injured foot tendon or ligament.

Carla – I pulled some tendons and ligaments in my foot and I used Lemongrass, Marjoram and White Fir several times a day, with Peppermint for the pain and it went away in a few days.  Hope you get feeling better really soon!

Brooke

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Carla
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:51 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] injured foot tendon or ligament.

 

I guess I have injured a tendon connected to my pinkie's neighbor toe by just walking up a hill.  suddenly it was on fire, and the bottom of my foot is very swollen and painful.  It isn't broken.  Any ideas?  I think it might have started with a corn on the same toe, that makes it bend downwards.  So if anyone has ideas for getting rid of corns, that would be fantastic.  I teach school, so I can't stay off it, but I am really trying to be nice to it.

 

Thanks!

Carla Jensen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment