Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Epilepsy

I am an active member in the Epilepsy community. I myself do not
suffer with this however.
I am about 2 months into using doTERRA now and I have had such amazing
results that I would love to know as much as I can about using these
for the MILLIONS of people that suffer with Epilepsy.
I need to know if there are any possible reactions or interactions
with certain medications?
Are there certain oils that people with Epilepsy should avoid?
I know that Frankinsence is helpful, but I don't know the details as
to how they should use it and what exactly is it helping.
Less seizures? No seizures? Recovering after a seizure?
Is the Vitality pack recommended?
Thank you in advance ... This is something that is extremely close to
my heart and it would be amazing to offer any help I can to this
wonderful community of people.
......... Kelli ...........

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment