Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Seeking suggestions for my daughter

Thank you for the reminder.  I will encourage her to increase and stay mindful of her water consumption.

On Sep 26, 2010 6:10 AM, "Petalwork" <snapdragon.petalwork@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Renee.
> How much water does your daughter drink daily? I've noticed I need to
> drink more water daily with the Wellness/Vitality Packs. Aches in the
> kidney area (mid/low back) can be a symptom of dehydration. When I'm
> dehydrated I'm more prone to "power surges" and anxiety. (Vitality
> pack has nearly eliminated the "power surges" and thus the anxiety,
> except when I'm not drinking enough water.) It may be the same for
> your daughter. Hope that helps. Good luck.
>
> On Sep 15, 3:47 pm, Renee <reneebanchiere...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> My daughter is experiencing severe anxiety.  She is considering
>> antidepressants and you can imagine my concern after hearing the talk
>> at the convention.
>>
>> A little background...she just weened her 4th child from nursing.  She
>> has either been pregnant or nursing for the last 6 years.  She has had
>> a history of bladder infections as a child and now as an adult she
>> frequently has kidney infections.  A few years ago a kidney infection
>> landed her in the hospital for a few days.
>>
>> I brought her the new lifelong vitality pack with the zendocrine and
>> terrazime when i came back from the convention.  She has been on this
>> since i returned.  She said she thinks she is feeling better but the
>> last two days she noticed the anxiety level rising.  I asked her about
>> her kidneys and she said she noticed that four days ago they started
>> to ache again.
>>
>> I am pondering a connection.  I love all your heartfelt suggestions
>> and help on this discussion group.  So, if you have any ideas for my
>> daughter, I would be so glad to give them a try.
>>
>> Blessings,
>>
>> Renee
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment