Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Peppermint and Bleeding

An herbal remedy for bleeding. . . Sprinkle an 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper in 4 oz water. . . Drink and in less than 30 seconds the bleeding should stop. J

 

Lauri D.

"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you will never have to listen to it scream."
-Dr. John Soliven-Llaguno

 

I was so glad to read the posts on peppermint and bleeding. I had been drinking lemon and peppermint every morning before breakfast for a couple of months to cleanse my liver. Then I thought if it's good to do once a day maybe my liver will cleanse even faster if I take it three times a day before each meal. I NEVER get bloody noses, but in two days I got two SEVERE bloody noses. It really scared me. I was afraid I would need to go to the hospital to get them to stop.  The only thing I could figure was causing it was the peppermint. I don't know why or how I came to that conclusion, because I'm very new to EO, but I did. Anyway, I stopped taking peppermint three times a day and went back to once and day and I haven't had anymore problems.

Wendy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment