Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: PB Assist?????

I've been wondering this same thing. I really thrieved on the PB
Assist and have not been able to order since the middle of September.

On Sep 30, 7:12 am, "Shannon E." <severtse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or email me at shannon.evert...@imail.org thanks!!!!
>
> On Sep 30, 7:10 am, "Shannon E." <severtse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hello,
> > Where did PB Assist go??? That has been my life saver for my daughter
> > and I went to order some more and I can't find it on the drop down!!
> > Please Text me since I'll be at work as to why or where it went.
> > 435-467-2821. I need this today!!!!!
>
> > Thanks,
> > Shannon Evertsen
>
> > Mother of Ashley who is now 92# and still doing really well!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment