Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: how to increase breast milk

For women that are breast feeding and your milk is drying up, you want
to use Basil. My sister inlaw was having the same problems tell we
looked in our wonderful essential oils book and started using Basil.
Also do not use peppermint or any oil blends that have peppermint in
them cause it will dry you up very fast and it doesn't take much
varamegan@yahoo.com
megan vara


On Sep 27, 9:19 pm, Leslie <lesm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am a nursing mom, my baby is only 5 months.  My milk supply is
> really low right now and I am not ready to be done nursing.  It's the
> best for my baby and really hope to get my milk supply up!  Does
> anyone have any good suggestions on what I can do to get a better milk
> supply?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment