Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Toddler with something weird on tongue

Hi doTERRA friends,
I could really use some help. My toddler has a weird gray/brown
something on her tongue. It looks really yucky. It seemed to come out
of no where. Most of her tongue is a normal color, but the top back
2/3 thirds has some sort of coating on it. Something you should know -
I am nursing her - I noticed it after nursing her two nights ago. I am
familiar with thrush - this does not look like it. At first i thought
it wiped off, but now it doesn't. She was on an antibiotic at the
beginning of September for a boil on her bottom that the doctor
thought might have been MRSA and insisted that she needed the
antibiotic. I treated her with Thyme & On-guard along with the
antibiotic and feed her lots of yogurt. She isn't eating well, but she
never really has - she has always nursed A LOT. She has been drinking
Lemon EO in her water and I have been putting thyme, geranium, &
melaluca on her feet and this morning i put diluted melaluca right on
it. I tried to get PB Assist, but the company is out of it until Dec.
1.
Thanks for your time & help!
Cory

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment