Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] GX and Slim and Sassy

Also, when I started on S&S, I gained weight for maybe a week, but gritted my teeth and persevered.  Before I knew it, I was losing and felt way better.  I don't know if it was a form of detox considering the ingredients in S&S or what, but it may just be a matter of sticking with it and trusting in the process.
 

 

--Laura


From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Patricia Leavitt
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:54 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] GX and Slim and Sassy

 

It is typical for some people to gain weight while detoxing. I would just hold off for a while on the oils.



 

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Stephanie Bridges <rrhbasket@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Pat, I got the PB from you and they are done with the GX and are almost done with the PB.  They did 1/2 the bottle of Slim and Sassy and then stopped because of the burning.  What really has me stumped is the weight gain while on the Slim and Sassy, have you ever heard of that happening?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment