Sunday, September 5, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: hello

Thanks Pat for your help! I really appreciate it. I completely ex'd
out YL. I talked to my upline and have been informed a bit more on
CPTG.
Is there a webinar that I can listen to that was recorded at
convention that explains in detail?
Glad it was a great convention.

A

On Sep 5, 5:20 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no comments on another companies oil. If it were me I would start
> immediately on any of the citrus oils to detox. Use lemon in water and drink
> lots thoughout the day. If you have been taught the Aroma Touch Technique,
> do this on her. However I would be very strict on using a small amount of
> oils
> until she has a chance to detox.
> Sorry this happened, but happy that you are using doTerra. At convention we
> had some great information on the testing that goes into each oil in order
> for
> it to be stamped CPTG, Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade.
>
> Pat
> NOTE: Sorry it took so long to get back with you we have been gone to
> convention
> and just got home today.
>
> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM, autumnfire5 <shaneton...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > HI,
> > I'm new to this site and I'm in need of some help.
> >  A little history...I recently joined doterra. However, I have always
> > used Aroma Seiz by YL. Today I got a call from one of my massage
> > clients who had a massage with me on Tuesday. Then this Thursday had
> > to go to the hospital, she was experiencing "crazy leg shakes" in her
> > words. They ran test's and found she has abnormal proteins in her
> > spinal fluid.. I used this oil for years without problems. Also this
> > is the only oil I used on this day, NOTHING else. Could Aroma Siez
> > have cause this?
>
> > Any help would be appreciated
>
> > A
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment