Wednesday, September 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils in Eyes

I got Lavendar oil in my little 4 yr olds eye a few nights ago and I
used FCO to flush it and she was like new in about 30 seconds!

On Sep 29, 10:10 am, "Melanie Scott" <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From my personal experience of the past tense roller popping open while I
> was applying it and it dropping into my eyes and it burning like crazy and
> me thinking my eye was going to burn away, here is what I did: I poured
> regular coconut oil in my eye (cause that is what I had on hand) and flushed
> it that way and had to keep it shut for about one hour and in between added
> more coconut oil. I survived, my eye survived, good luck :)
> Melanie
> --------------------------------------------------
> From: "JRW" <silverdis...@gmail.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:58 AM
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Oils in Eyes
>
>
>
> > How are we suppose to flush oils out of someone's eyes if they happen
> > to get some in them? I know we're not suppose to use water. Last night
> > my husband forgot he had oils on his hands and brushed his face over
> > his eyes. They started burning pretty bad. We used FCO in the corner
> > of his eyes and that helped a little bit, but I wasn't too fond of the
> > idea. Is it safe to use the FCO to flush your eyes out? Or is there
> > something else that is much safer and won't risk his eye sight?
> > Hopefully it won't happen again, but would like to know just in case.
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment