Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: how to increase breast milk

Basil neat on the breast avoiding nipple area works great to increase
breast milk. Apply several times a day. Make sure you are eating
enough calories. BF moms need to increase calories by 500 and get LOTS
of fluids.

On Sep 27, 9:19 pm, Leslie <lesm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am a nursing mom, my baby is only 5 months.  My milk supply is
> really low right now and I am not ready to be done nursing.  It's the
> best for my baby and really hope to get my milk supply up!  Does
> anyone have any good suggestions on what I can do to get a better milk
> supply?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment