Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Snoring

I'm pretty sure I read a thread not long ago relating to snoring, but
can't remember what recommendations were given. I would appreciatre it
if those of you who have better recall than I would please share what
works best for this condition. I have a client who will be travelling
soon, and would appreciate this knowledge.

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.
Gale

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment