Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bad burn on a one year old

I have had some experience from 2nd degree to 4th degree burns-
however, I did not have EO's at the time. But I do know, DON'T pop
the blisters. Leave them intact for as long as possible. The healing
will be much more complete and scar less and not be as hard to heal.
The liquid in those blisters is very good for healing also. So don't
pop the blisters and then use the oils that have been suggested. Hope
this helps.

On Sep 29, 3:15 pm, cnrb78 <cristibast...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My husband was watching our baby this morning (he just turned one year
> old last week) and didn't realize that he could burn himself on our
> gas fireplace.  He just barely touched his little hand to it, but he
> has horrible burns on the back of his left hand which have blistered
> now.  There are six blisters on the backs of his fingers which are
> pretty big and then one really big one about the size of a quarter on
> the back of his wrist.  He is in a lot of pain and I don't know what
> to do for him!!
>
> All of the first aid burn websites that I have looked up have told me
> to not put anything on a burn - no ointments, oils, etc.  But what
> about essential oils?  Is this an exception?  I ran it under cold
> water for about 15 minutes this morning and periodicially throughout
> the day today.  The blisters are getting worse.  He was in so much
> pain and crying earlier today that he was almost going into
> convulsions.  I hate to see my baby like this.  He hardly ever even
> cries!!  I gave him baby tylenol and wrapped his little hand and wrist
> in gauze.  But I would really like to treat him with some oils if
> anyone has any suggestions!
>
> Please help if you can!!
>
> Thank you!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment