Wednesday, September 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sun Allergy

Yep! I actually went through this several years ago. I had to be on a
prescription drug and one of the side affects was photosensitivity. I
had to be covered from head to toe or the sun could burn my skin. I
forgot to put gloves on one day, went outside, and ended up with 1st
and 2nd degree burns on my hands and wrist within just a few minutes.

Because I was not able to get any sun while on this drug I became
Vitamin D diffecant and still am. I also went from having beautiful
dark olive/Native American skin to a pale greenish yellow color. My
skin tones are coming back since I started using the oils in general
in May 2010. This all happened back in 2003.

I'm not sure what to tell you about the oils. I ended up going to a
naturepath who gave me a bunch of different herbs to take care of the
side affects (didn't know about EOs then). I'm afraid I don't remember
what they were. I just wanted to comment to let you know that I have
heard of it and its not a fun way to live. Reactions to this type of
allergy really vary. Some have to literally have every window in their
home boarded up and can't go outside at all. Others just need to limit
their time in the sun or they break out in a rash.

Maybe try finding some Essential Oil Books that might talk about it?
And search it on the internet to learn more about it.

Good Luck! Hope she is able to find something to help her!

On Sep 28, 9:29 pm, Deborah Anne <deborahannewh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to help a mom who is allergic to the sun and must be completely
> covered outside at all times or she gets really sick.  Anyone run
> across this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment