Thursday, September 9, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Yeast infection/Immune System

Julia, we need to talk/email. . . .I am into Raw foods! Thanks for the
recipe and I am planning on serving raw treats at my "events" so ways to use
Essen Oils in them would be AWESOME!!!

I already use coconut oil in lots of foods and I use it as my moisturizer of
choice!

Lauri D.
"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you will never have to listen
to it scream."
-Dr. John Soliven-Llaguno

I put it in a lot of my living food dishes. My favorite delivery
system is in raw brownies :) While this wont be good for someone with
candida flare ups, its a nice way when yeast is a non-issue!
I also put it in soups.. fantastic with lemon grass eo for a thai soup
taste, green smoothies, cookies, pies... anytime you want something to
bind (an issue when preparing raw foods), coconut oil will harden when
it's above 78 degree's and is a fantastic binder. :) I also make
herbal and eo medicine tablets with it. Just combine the eo/herb you
want delivered with the coconut oil and freeze. The coconut oil I'm
talking about isn't our fractionated coconut oil.. its the coldpressed
stuff that looks white when it's solid at the health food store.
It also makes a fantastic lotion! I love the stuff!

Raw Peppermint Brownies
by Julia Holt
1 c. ground almonds (fine texture)
1/2 c. agave nectar
1/2 c. coconut oil (cold pressed)
1/2 c. cacao powder (raw is awesome, and is good for you)
7-10 drops doTerra essential oil
In a processor grind the almonds into a flour. Add agave and coconut
oil and mix until smooth. SLOWLY add the cacoa powder and dont over
process or heat up or it will seize.
Add peppermint oil, mix, and pour into a container. Batter will be
pourable but thick.. close to thick pancake batter. Score and freeze.
They should set up quickly.. keep in the freezer.

Julia

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment