Friday, September 24, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: SLIM & SASSY & BREAST FEEDING

There are herbs you can take to get your milk supply back.  My aunt hadn't had

a baby for 10 years and then adopted one.  She took the herbs, I think

Blessed Thistle, and started nursing.  Her milk came in.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tiffany" <chevy409@cox.net>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 8:53:10 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: SLIM & SASSY & BREAST FEEDING

I took slim and sassy for two weeks while nursing and it decreased my
milk supply from getting five ounces when I pumped to only getting 3/4
oz combined. I immediately stopped using it and called lactation
consultants and also my upline in doTERRA to try to see if I could get
it back. I tried using EO's to build it back but it was too late. The
quality had already decreased to such a point that it was almost clear
milk. So it was like feeding my baby skim milk. Once the quality is
gone you can't get it back whereas sometimes when quantity goes, you
can get the quantity back. So personally, if you are not ready to
wean, I wouldn't use it because you never know! Some peopel respond to
the peppermint differently. Just because it dried my supply up doesn't
mean that there is a 100% chance it will do it to you, but it could
happen. But, as far as it being unhealthy for you or the baby, it is
not.

On Sep 23, 5:56 pm, HealthwithNetti
<directionstohealthandwea...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Is it ok to take slim & sassy whilst breastfeeding?
> Netti (Melb - Australia)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment