Friday, September 24, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Die Off Relief

I'm in WY. Not sure if any of our health stores carry Redmond Clay but
I'll look into it (we only have two that I know of). Hubby was taking
GX, he just finished yesterday. I already did GX and am doing another
type of detox with herbs that is a little more aggressive for my body.
I'm suppose to start another round of GX on Monday.


On Sep 24, 7:57 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Where are you located? I am in St. George Utah and I have some
> Redmond Clay that I put in a bath water along with lemon and lime.
> It has great drawing properties. There are stores that carry it also.
> Are you taking GX or Zendocrine to help with the detox. If not you
> can still do a good cleanse it might take you longer.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 6:48 AM, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are there any other oils besides Lemon/Citrus that will help with Die
> > Off syptoms? We use lemon in our water and bath with baking soda or
> > Epson Salt (I do better with baking soda) I want to do the ATT but I
> > don't have all the suggested oils and was wondering if perhaps using
> > something else could be used instead. I was also thinking a foot
> > bath?
>
> > I can tell there is major detoxing going on, but can't seem to draw
> > the toxins out with just the lemon water and bath. Any other
> > suggestions will be greatly apperciated!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment