Saturday, September 4, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Used Diffuser

Does anyone by chance have a used Diffuser they no longer want/need? I
am looking for one for my sister. Neither of us can afford it brand
new right now so thought I would ask. Her one year old has asthma and
is sick right now. My aunt gave her some oils to use on his feet,
spine, and chest and that has helped a lot but would be great if I can
find a diffuser for her to use daily to help with his asthma.

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment