Saturday, September 4, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] ADD

I have a child with possible ADD and looked it up in the oils book.
The oils to use are Serenity, vetiver and lavender on the bottom of
the feet, inhaled and 1-3 drops of lavendar and basil on the crown of
the head.

First of all I don't have basil or vetiver and putting it on the crown
seems to me you would smell of it all day. Aslo I am not sure how
often this is to be done. Once a day or more...this is new to me, has
anyone tried this for ADD and has it helped at all, is it worth it?
Sometimes it is a hard thing to apply often when children are at
school and they don't want that smell on them either.

I am up for any help information and suggestions...and would love to
know how effective it is. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment