Saturday, September 25, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Racing Heart

In addition to all the advice that has been given, make sure your
friend drinks LOTS of water! I used to have strange racing heart
episodes and I would get light-headed. I had no idea what the problem
was until I was muscle-tested for it and found out it was dehydration!
I am now careful to drink more water and make sure my electrolytes
(especially potassium) are good; I am no longer having that
problem.
~Larissa

On Sep 25, 10:34 am, Karen Asplindh <Kaspli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That is a very good plan Pat. I would like to add Thst I have had
> trouble with a racing heart and shakiness with other omegas in the
> past, but have not experienced it with our LLW. So, be cautious with
> the omegas. Karen
> On Sep 25, 10:17 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I knew that is what you were looking for I was hoping someone else would
> > make a comment.
> > If it were my heart racing and I knew the efficacy of these oils, I would
> > start out with one VM a day,
> > if my heart did not race I would take the VM for one week.
> > Then I would add another VM, check for the racing, if all is okay then
> > continue it for a week.
> > Now I would be up to two VM's, and I would continue to add slowly. If when I
> > change to the CRS
> > and if my heart races then I have singled out the problem, or if all is okay
> > until I get to the EOmegas,
> > somehow I will find out the problem.
> > If after the first VM and the problem is still there, I would email Rob
> > Young at doterra and ask him the
> > question (ryo...@doterra.com).\
>
> > Let us all know what happens
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM, gale sandgren <galesandg...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > Thanks for your reply. However, I understand the business of autoship(s).
> > > Maybe I wasn't clear in my question. I was trying to get some understanding
> > > on her heart racing from taking the LLV.
>
> > > Thanks
> > > Gale
>
> > > On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:45 PM, <jcm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >> Hi Gayle,
> > >> In order to stop her autoship, she personally would have to call the
> > >> corporate office, but it will also stop her point rewards for free product.
> > >> Unless she can still have at least 100pv autoship, she wouldn't be eligible
> > >> for any  bonuses or the 25% discount unless she kept at least 50.00pv in
> > >> autoship. If she has just enrolled, you might want to talk to her more about
> > >> the increase in persentage  as she continues to have an autoship. Hope that
> > >> helps, and understandable if this is something that is not helping her. Take
> > >> care,
> > >> Jan in Florida
>
> > >> -----Original Message-----
> > >> From: guy <galesandg...@gmail.com>
> > >> To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> > >> Sent: Fri, Sep 24, 2010 10:53 pm
> > >> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Racing Heart
>
> > >> I have a client who is experiencing an issue with the vitamins. The
>
> > >> following are her own words. She contacted me with issues of severe
>
> > >> anxiety. I would greatly appreciate any insight.  Thanks in advance
>
> > >> for all your help.
>
> > >> Hi Gale.  Just wanted to let you know that I tried the vitamins as the
>
> > >> directions said but my heart still raced, so I cut down on the amount,
>
> > >> but the same reaction.  I am so sensitive to meds and vitamins.  The
>
> > >> pharmacist I worked with said I was in that 1% bracket.  If there was
>
> > >> any simple side effect, I would get it.  So I guess I have to work
>
> > >> with my mind more, and try to relax that way.  I would like to stop
>
> > >> the auto ship on the vitamins and just try to work with the oils and
>
> > >> mental exercise.  How do I go about stopping the shipping of the
>
> > >> vitamins?
>
> > >> I really appreciate all your help.  Any suggestions are great!
>
> > >> Sandy
>
> > >> Again, thanks for all your help
>
> > >> Gale
>
> > >> --
>
> > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> > >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> > >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> > >> For more options, visit this group at
> > >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > >>   --
> > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > >> For more options, visit this group at
> > >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment