Saturday, September 25, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] ADHD

I would like to reccomend oils to my sister and brother in laws
nephew. He is 3 1/2 and just began taking medicine for ADHD. I hate to
see a 3 yr old on meds. I know a few oils have been mentioned on the
back to school webinar but what exact dosage should I reccomend and
then where should they be applied?

Subsquently, my brother in laws mother has type 2 diabetes and refuses
to make changes in her awful diet and pretty much ignoring the
diagnosis she got a few years ago so she is heading down a bad road.
I'd love to suggest Slim and Sassy although I'm pretty sure it will
fall on deaf ears but I may do it regardless. Is this appropriate to
suggest to her? I'm not sure if she is on other meds at this time for
it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment