Friday, September 10, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils and horses

When we had horses, I used the AT oils on them (the then raindrop
therapy oils which i knew of),
they LOVED lavender and it was really nice for both of us when i
brushed them down with it.
I have a book somewhere around here on EO's for animals. Now I'm gonna
have to find it ;)
Google that... I bet there's info on the net about it, and also muscle
test them for it... hold it in your hand and ask them if they want
it... watch which way you lean (towards them or away from them) for
you answer.

Julia

On Sep 10, 11:07 am, Ashley Adams <ashley_adams1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for using oils on horses.
> Like how much, what oils and what the oils help. I have read other
> posts on animals but I was just wanting as much informantion as i can
> get so i can use it to the full extent on my horses and also pass the
> word!!
>
> Thank you,
>    Ashley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment