Friday, September 10, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Leaky Gut

Can I just tell you guys what a miracle we have here?
When I was struggling with this issue I felt absolutely CRAZY, and
there were NO answers out there.. no awesome EO's to help ... a few
people gave me some ideas as far as herbs, but NOTHING was strong
enough. Dr.s I went to INCLUDING naturopaths gave me no answers and in
some cases made it worse. It would effect my babies when I nursed, and
I felt AWFUL, HOPELESS, and SICK all the time.
The ONLY thing that has made a difference has been changing my diet,
"Hello doTerra Wellness Philosopy!" and the GX and PB assist. Sweet. I
love you, doTerra!
I fell in love with you the moment Dr. Hill explained the Wellness
Philosophy at my first meeting.
Love, Julia

On Sep 9, 11:07 pm, Epilepsy - sleeplessness <doterradel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have a friend who has had severe allergies and digestive issues for
> years.  Her mother says that the current diagnosis is "Leaky Gut," or
> "Paratuberculin Gut Syndrome." (I hope I got that right.) She has
> recently been seeing a naturopath and is very proactive about her
> health.  Are there oils or oil products that might be of use to her,
> and how?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment