Friday, September 24, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: effects of chemo

Oh! Good to know! But is that just internally? Could I still use the
salve for her feet and hands?

On Sep 24, 6:09 pm, rosema...@comcast.net wrote:
> I don't know if this has been mentioned or not.  Emily Wright told Annie Hone this because Annie's brother was doing chemo: if they are doing chemo it is recommended to not give them the oils within 2 day before or after.  The oils will negate what the chemo is supposed to do.  To me, that is a good thing, but wouldn't want to get blamed for anything either. 
>
>  
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Elle" <deha...@msn.com>
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 4:09:45 PM
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: effects of chemo
>
> That is extremely kind of you!. My address is 1293 S. River Ridge Lane
> in Spanish Fork, Ut. 84660. I have downloaded the cancer protocol to
> give her, and I am hoping she is willing to do it faithfully. She is
> toward the end of her chemo and I wish I had known about it earlier,
> we could have possibly avoided some of these problems for her. I have
> so much faith in our oils and have seen and heard miracles, so I am
> praying for that for her! Bless you ;)
>
> On Sep 23, 3:10 pm, Connie Boucher <sonliteg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm sorry your friend is going through that. I'm glad she's open to using
> > the oils! Any detoxing effects from the oils can't be worse than the
> > side effects of the chemo that she's already experiencing. My guess is the
> > oils will be very helpful and the detoxing minimal. Let's hope and pray :) I
> > make some awesome herbal/essential oil salve that is great for cracks and
> > sores. I'll happily put a bottle in the mail if you send me an address.
>
> > On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Elle <deha...@msn.com> wrote:
> > > A beautiful friend of mine is enduring chemo for her third bout with
> > > cancer. Breast cancer initially, but now it's in her lungs and liver.
> > > She is open to using our gifts from God, so I'm excited to get her
> > > started on the protocol. I know they won't be able to afford it all
> > > though, along with LLW, GX, PB, all that. But, we'll do what we can to
> > > help!
>
> > > The high dose of chemo she's been on has caused huge cracks, peeling
> > > skin, open sores on her hands and feet. Goodness, she can hardly walk
> > > or pick up a glass of water! She's covered in them, and she needs
> > > healing.  I have a feeling that is going to come more from the inside
> > > out. How can these toxins be released from her body without causing
> > > such severe wounds? I've looked through the cancer and chemo posts,
> > > but haven't seen this issue addressed anywhere.
>
> > > I want so badly to help her! Help please?
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > *You can either complain because the roses have thorns or you can rejoice
> > because the thorns have roses!* ~ Ziggy
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment