Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help! DigestZen not enough...any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Any idea is appreciated!!! I haven't thought of the Gluten. I should
do some research into that. As far as the digestZen...I usually put 5
drops of it with 3 drops of peppermint and 3 drops of clove.
Sometimes it helps other times it doesn't. I usually do that 2-3
times a day. I get a lot of bloating and gas in late afternoon and
evening. I also take the LLV. Still I am not regular.

I ordered today the Miracle Greens through Amazon subscription. It is
a 90 day supply. I'm hoping the whole food supplements will assist in
regulating. I am always tired and can't seem to get enough sleep.
I'm over weight. I just want to make a healthier me and so far
nothing seems to help.

On Apr 5, 6:27 pm, "Melanie Scott" <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> have you ever thought of gluten being a culprit? I get that way when I have
> gluten, much better now since cutting it out (got the headaches from it and
> being bloated etc). Green smoothies are also helpful with chia seeds or
> flax.
> I know this is not an oils answer, but thought I would bring it up in hopes
> it might help.
> How much and how often have you used the digestzen?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Oils For Thought
> Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:14 PM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Help! DigestZen not enough...any ideas would
>
> be greatly appreciated.
>
> Does anyone have a combination of oils and anything else that might
> help with by IBS.  Most of the time I am in only constipation mode.
> I've gone as long as 10 days without going and ended up in the
> hospital.  My physician has me on laxatives everyday.  Obviously I do
> not like that.  I've done the GX assist, followed by PB Assist.  I use
> digestzen with peppermint and clove in a capsule 3 times a day; plus I
> apply it on my stomach.  Still I have bloating, gas (both ways) and
> cramps. Marjoram works great for cramps by the way. I'm not sure what
> to do.  I've done everything I know how.  I know I need to take care
> of the immediate issues, but I would also like to resolve the issue
> all together.  I've had this condition for 20 years now after my
> oldest was born.  I had to have an emergency c-section after being in
> labor for 72 hours.  Upon delivery, my uterus would not contract back
> down and because of it being wide open like that, I lost 3/4 of by
> body's blood.  I remember waking up and screaming and seeing by guts
> in the doctors hands.  I was sedated for 3 days because they felt I
> might hemorrhage again.  Ever since then my body has been all messed
> up.  I'm always tired, constipated, headaches.  I also have occipital
> nerve headaches as well.  It seems the older I get the worse my
> symptoms get.
>
> If anyone has ANY idea's I would truly truly appreciate it.
>
> Rebecca
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment