Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: swollen leg and weeping sores

Connie,
Thank you for sharing! It is very encouraging to me to hear that you
are seeing promising results. My 8 year old son has lymphadema in his
left arm. What you're dealing with sounds very much like lymphadema.
It does cause swelling, weeping and infections, rashes, thick skin
etc. The lymphatic fluid is the perfect environment for bacteria
unfortunately. I think you are very wise to be trying alternatives to
treat infections. Becoming immune to anti-biotics would be bad news.
If you have an infection that gets out of control be sure to see a Dr.
though.
I don't think you're imagining things at all as far as the
improvements from soaking your feet, my son has had very good results
from soaking his feet in dead sea salt mixed with oils. The body can
actually release toxins through the feet which soaking them can do.
This is especially good for lymphatic problems because the lymphatic
fluid is waste. We've also had very good results soaking his feet in
Kombucha. I have no idea if that is safe for someone that has an
infection or not because it is a pro-biotic. It's worth researching
though. I hope your legs continue to improve!
Connie Vaughn wrote:
> -Thank you everyone for your help!
>
> @Michelle, thank you for sharing your story with me... sometimes it
> helps just to know that i'm not alone... glad you''re doing better!
>
> @Pat - all of the info that you have provided has been wonderful....
> tried the foot bath last night and i'm not sure if it's just wishful
> thinking on my part but I think it's looking a little better today.
>
> @Sandi - i would love to try the zone balance. Unfortunately I live
> in Idaho not Utah! :( I live in Mountain Home, which is right
> outside of Boise.... do you know anyone around my area that does the
> zone balance/therapy in my area? I guess I can look in the phone
> book, you just don't know what/who you're gonna get that way!
>
>
> also I have another question, someone from my upline recommended that
> I try Clear Skin on my wound (cant get a hold of her now).... so is
> it okay to apply clear skin diluted with FCO directly on my wound or
> should I just rub it around it or on the bottoms of my feet. I have
> also started using On-guard every 15-20 mins on the bottoms of my
> feet, oregano on the bottoms of my feet approx. 6 times a day (I am
> only going to use it for 7 days) and Rosemary on the bottoms of my
> feet too..... shoud i apply to rosemary directly to the wound too?
> Thanks for all of your help! :) have a great day everyone!!! :)
>
> are there any recipes for capsules that i can make... I have
> lemongrass, oregano, lemon, lime, grapefruit, wild orange, ylalng
> ylang, melaleuca, balance, citrus bliss, breathe, geranium, purify,
> peppermint.... that's all i can come up with off the top of my
> head.... and I have empty capsules.. so if there's any that I can
> put in capsules and take internally i am happy to do that...... just
> need the name of the oil, the amount of drops to use and how often to
> take them.... thanks!!1 :)
>
> Connie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment